The gel-based formula enables an increased working time thus improving effectiveness. Dilution will result in an increased thickness and cling time. This is the ideal product for unloved wheels, packing a punch and making light work ok heavy carbon deposits where non-acidic wheel cleaners would struggle.
This product is not suitable for sensitive finishes or damaged wheels due to the potency of the acid. For these wheel types we advise our non-acidic alloy cleaner as a suitable alternative.
To use the product follow the steps outlined below.
- Shake well before use.
- We recommend a dilution ratio of 1:3. For heavy residue, apply neat. For lighter soiling, dilute up to 1:10.
- Spray to the surface and allow a dwell time of several minutes before agitation. - rinse clean with a pressure washer.
This product is not suitable for sensitive finishes or damaged wheels due to the potency of the acid. For these wheel types we advise our non-acidic alloy wheel cleaner as a suitable alternative.
- Do not allow the product to dry on the surface.
- Do not use on polished, bare metal, or sensitive finishes.
- Do not use on damaged wheels, which are showing signs of corrosion.