Protect paintwork from weathering, UV-damage, fallout, and chemicals from ph2 - ph12.
Protection lasts for up to 1 year maintaining a rich gloss finish, great water behaviour, and easy maintenance.
This titanium ceramic coating is designed with outdoor application in mind, with a single layer application and self levelling formula. And full cure is achieved in 4 hours.
This product can be layered if required to achieve increased protection and gloss
This product includes the following:
- 1 x 30ml Paint Coating 1-Year.
- 3 x Microfibre suede cloths.
- 1 x Applicator block.
To use the product follow the steps outlined below.
- Clean, prepare and correct the paintwork, ensuring the removal of all contamination.
- Ensure all surfaces are cool to touch and degreased using Autobead surface prep.
- Wrap a suede cloth around the applicator block and apply a straight line of product on the cloth from top to bottom.
- Apply the coating to one panel at a time using the supplied applicator block and suede applicator cloth.
- Allow the coating to bond to the paint surface for between 45 seconds and 2 minutes before removing the residue with a clean, dry microfibre towel.
- Buff using a buffing towel to a high gloss finish.
- Allow 4 hours to fully cure.