Dr Beasleys Nano-Resin Kit is a complete nanocoating system for glossy paint. Graded for 3 years of durability, Nano-Resin makes paint self-clean with hydrophobic properties and resists micro-marring. It leaves a brilliant, long-lasting gloss with a stunning candy-like finish.
Nano-Resin Kit is rated for 3 years of durability and with regular maintenance it can last even longer.
It actively repels water to keep it from drying and staining. The hydrophobicity helps water pick up and rinse away dirt with ease.
1. Before applying Nano-Resin, prep paint by decontaminating and correcting paintwork.
2. If using polish, remove residual matter from polishing using a panel wipe.
3. Spray Paint Coating Prep onto a panel or small area. Wrapping the suede cloth around the foam block applicator, spread the Paint Coating Prep in vertical overlapping lines down the panel, followed by horizontal overlapping lines.
4. Let sit 2-3 minutes, then remove with a microfibre towel. Repeat steps 3-4 until all desired paint surfaces are coated.
5. Wrap a new suede cloth around the foam block applicator and apply a line of Nano-Resin down the centre of the cloth.
6. Start by applying Nano-Resin in vertical lines down the panel. After you've covered your panel with vertical lines, go back and repeat with horizontal lines. This crosshatching will ensure full coverage. Avoid getting the product in panel gaps.