Pre-Wow has been invented to permanently remove those stubborn wax and polish stains in your plastic without harming the good wax on your paint! Invented by the makers of Black Wow, Pre-Wow (PW) is the easiest, safest, and most effective method of permanently removing old wax and polish residue.
PW cleans up easily with soap and water. For achieving maximum Black Wow durability, pre-clean the surfaces with Pre-Wow, then restore with Black Wow.
Pre-Wow Official Instructions:
1. Spray Pre-Wow on to the surface.
2. Work it in using a small brush.
3. Wipe using a microfibre work towel
4. Remove PW using dish soap or car shampoo and rinse.
5. Inspect surface. Any areas that need further cleaning should be done. Repeat steps until uniform.
6. Apply Black Wow sparingly.
Tip: PW will add a temporary darkening effect to the plastic which could be used as a temporary dressing. However it can inhibit uniform application of BW as well, so clean it first