Graphene Pro is an advanced formulation based on Graphene and Si02 infused polymers which bond and activate in contact with Automotive paint molecules to enhance colour depth, fill hairline scratches and create an extreme water repellent layer.
Graphene PRO’s DNA is made up of a complex structure which includes Graphene Infused Polymers and Si02 resin, these absorb into the pores of the clear coat and paint enhancing the colour depth.
It’s ability to fill hairline scratches is not achieved in the same way as a glaze. Graphene PRO does not contain any traditional fillers, instead the complex blend of polymers and resins not only fill but bond, ensuring a longer-lasting solution to any clear coat damage.
Graphene PRO creates an extremely hydrophobic barrier which not only produces uniform beading but creates a slick surface that dirt, salt, road debris and fresh contaminants struggle to adhere to, forcing them to fall away.
Routine washing of your vehicle is made much easier and quicker by applying Graphene PRO as you will remove contaminants effortlessly when using a snow foam and shampoo hence speeding up each process.
Durability and economy go hand in hand with our formula, a single application will provide outstanding durability of up to 12 months protection (weather dependant).
Graphene Pro can be used on an existing ceramic coating, graphene coating or sealant as a top-up to enhance gloss and refresh hydrophobic properties.
Using only 2-3 squirts per panel you will find it difficult to put a dent in your 200ml bottle meaning it will last you between 24-36 months with multiple applications.
- Enhances colour depth without compromise
- Suitable for all exterior painted surfaces, wraps, carbon and wheels
- Creates a super hydrophobic barrier that repels contaminants on contact
- Fills and masks minor scratches
- Ensures routine washing of the vehicle is easier and less time consuming
- Single application durability of up to 12 months, even more effective with a 2nd layer
- Amazing economy for your money
Car Care Advice
Sealants are considered 1 of the best options for last stage protection of your paintwork. The surface must be washed, dried and thoroughly prepared if the LSP is to be at its best. The paint should be smooth, free of any oils or grease and the temperature no colder than 5 degrees Celsius for ideal applicat
Direction For Use
- Shake well before use
- Graphene PRO should be applied in a dry place out of direct sunlight
- Paint must be spotlessly cleaned, decontaminated and de-greased before application ( for best results )
- We highly recommend using Prep Pro before application to fully decontaminate the desired area
- Spray on to one panel at a time ( 2-3 sprays per panel ) and prime the application cloth (with 1 Spray) then spread the product.
- Allow 1 minute to cure and then using a second clean and soft microfibre cloth buff to a high gloss.
- The product is fully cured after 12 hours
- Please allow a minimum of 1hr before any contact with water.
- Graphene PRO ( 200ml )
- 2 Spray Heads
- Pair of Gloves
Store above 5 degrees Celsius