HYDROPHOBIC COATING FOR GLASS SURFACES
Designed and formulated to contend with the most severe wet weather the elements have to offer, H2GO Rain Repellent will create a hydrophobic coating on all glass surfaces.
This coating of the surfaces prevents rain and other unexpected water from remaining on glass surfaces and makes driving in extreme weather conditions much safer. Rain and any other water that does make contact with the surface of the glass will simply bead and roll off at speeds as low as 20mph.
Features & Benefits:
- Extreme hydrophobic properties drives water from glass
- Makes driving in wet weather safer
- Tested and used by professional detailers
- Simple application
Directions for use:
- Ensure glass is thoroughly cleaned, prepared and dry
- Spray H2GO onto a clean, dry microfibre cloth or applicator and apply to the glass in a circular motion
- Cover the entire surface
- Leave to bond for approximately 10-15 minutes until a haze appears on the glass
- Remove with a second clean, dry microfibre cloth